1) What do The Heart Connectors offer that others don’t?
A: The Heart Connectors provide a proven relational training approach which penetrates kids hearts, resulting in behavior change and more importantly, heart change for a lifetime.
2) How is the Nurtured Heart Approach® different from the other therapies and strategies out there?
A: We train you to refuse negativity, energize positivity, implement consequences in a uniquely effective way, deeply getting into kids hearts, resulting in them choosing to change their behavior. It’s powerful!
3) Why should I believe this will work when so many others haven’t?
A: I was once in your shoes. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain. I have restored hope, my son, marriage, and family back as proof! You will learn how to connect with their hearts which brings change.
4) My two kids, 5 & 7 years old, are constantly bickering, fighting, talking back…My husband tends to say “Boys will be boys!” and dismisses their behavior. Does this approach usher in faith based disciplines to turn their behavior around as I see it getting worse with time?
A: This approach, whether implemented by 1 or both parents, is perfect for any faith as it refuses negativity, magnifies positivity, recognizes kids greatness, sets them up for success, and feeds love into kids hearts.
5) Our behavior intense child with ADHD & Oppositional Defiant Disorder won’t do any homework or chores. I don’t know what else to try. Can you help?
A: Absolutely! The Heart Connectors will train you to use their 3 stands, emotionally nutritious words, and wait ‘til you hear about the video game logic. We intentionally go deeper with these kids. I know, I’ve lived it!
6) Our pre-teen daughter is displaying an attitude of disobedience, disrespect, and attitude already. How do we reverse this?
A: Refuse negativity and do more than catch them being good by energizing positivity. This goes to their heart. We’ll show you how!
7) What do you do with a teenager who refuses to listen, thinks they know all the answers and you know nothing, is rude, won’t talk or open up?
A: Just love them where they’re at! This is a trying time for them as well as you! When they see your heart connecting love displayed in new ways, it’ll make all the difference. You’re the prize … they just don’t know it yet!
8) No matter what I try or what consequences I dish out, nothing seems to work. What can you suggest?
A: With the Nurtured Heart Approach, consequences look very different than what we’re used to or society says. Those don’t working but absolutely clear rules, no warnings, and video game logic do the trick!
9) How do I handle behavior challenges in my classroom when I have a room full of other kids to teach at the same time?
A: Great question! You refuse negativity, positively energize those respectfully following your rules, and teach them all the technique, “reset”.
10) Medication is being recommended for my ADHD son. What is The Heart Connectors stance on medicating?
A: Although every child’s situation varies, we recommend first applying the NHA® tools & strategies, as many have had tremendous results thus eliminating the need to medicate.